- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members’ individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short- and long-term goal.
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs.
Requirements and qualifications:
- 4+ year Experience in Project Management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or any other relevant certification is a plus.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Able to write Product/Project manuals and technical documents and reports.
Note: Knowledge of microfinance banking would be considered as plus.