Sales and Support Executive
- A Dedicated Sales and Support Resource for all products
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers and providing them quality CS service in close coordination with Sales Coordinator and Program Coordinators
- Achieving Monthly/Quarterly targets of Sales /Revenue as assigned by line manager.
- Identifying and Visiting potential customers for new business as per Weekly Visit Plan share with/approved by line manager
- Making accurate & rapid cost calculations of Sales leads and proposals
- Providing customers with quotations and organized/aggressive follow-ups
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales
- Performing market research & providing feedback on future buying trends
- Keeping a vigilant eye on competitors’ products, sales and marketing strategies/activities.
- Representing CODE at trade exhibitions and events as and when required.
- Providing weekly sales & visits report to line manager
- Education: Minimum Bachelors (Candidate having MBA degree with majors in Marketing from HEC-recognized university would be preferred)
- Experience: Minimum 02 years of Direct Sales Experience with a reputable local company or MNC.
- Candidate who worked for IT/Telecom sector in Islamabad/Rawalpindi would be given preference
- A pleasant and pro-active personality
- Impeccable track record of achieving assigned monthly sales/revenue targets.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, especially interpersonal, presentation/proposal
- writing and negotiation skills
- Ability to handle difficult customers/prospects with ease and satisfy them.
- Strong commercial awareness
- His own conveyance